When you buy our products/services, your purchase is covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are, for
any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, we will cheerfully issue a full refund. We develop and sell
software and providing managed hosting serveices with domains that we use ourselves every day and have thousands of
satisfied customers worldwide, and our support is second to none. That is why we can afford to back our products with
this special guarantee. To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within thirty (30) days of your
purchase. Please include your order number (sent to you via email after ordering) and optionally tell us why you're
requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and
quality of service. Refunds are not being provided for services delivered in full such as installation service and
provided knowledge base hosting service. Refunds are being processed within 21 days period.
SquareNet believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal
cancellation policy. Under this policy:
There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the SquareNet marketing team has obtained on
special occasions like Eid, Holi, Pongal, Diwali, Valentine's Day etc. These are limited occasion offers
and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations,
you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer
Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
- Monthly Service Fees: Fees for service(s) ordered by the Customer shall begin
on the date of the initial order and that date shall serve as the monthly anniversary date (“Anniversary Billing
Date”) for all future billings including one time fees, upgrades, additional services, cancellations and service
credits. Fees are due in advance of the monthly service cycle and will be billed on the anniversary date of each month.
- Upgrade Fees: Upgrades ordered on the Anniversary Billing Date will be billed for a full month
service and will continue each month on the Anniversary Billing Date. Upgrades ordered after the normal Anniversary
Billing Date will be pro-rated to the next anniversary date and billed as a one time pro-rata charge. Future charges
will appear as full monthly fees added to your existing Anniversary Billing Date.
- Additional Service Fees: Additional services ordered on the Anniversary Billing Date will be billed for
the full month service and will continue each month on the Anniversary Billing Date. Additional services ordered after the
normal Anniversary Billing Date will be pro-rated to the next anniversary date and billed as a one time pro-rata charge.
Future charges will appear as full monthly fees added to your existing Anniversary Billing Date.
- One Time Fees: One time fees, such as setup fees, administrative fees, bandwidth overages and late
fees are due and payable at the time they are incurred, and agreed upon in writing or via ticket with approval.
- Service Credits: Service credits will be issued to your Customer account and shall be used to offset
future billable services. Service credits shall not be issued as cash back to the Customer nor are service credits transferable
to other account holders.
- Cancellation: Because cancellation is automated, SquareNet requires a written cancellation notice
via the customer portal, a minimum of 72 hours prior to 00:00:01 CST (GMT-6) on the Anniversary Billing Date for discontinuance
or downgrades of month to month services. Failure to supply the requisite 72 hours written notice of cancellation will result in
a full billable monthly cycle prior to cancellation. Notice of written cancellation is required through the online Customer portal
located at http://squarenetsolutions.com. All Customer data remaining after the cancellation date will be destroyed for security
and privacy reasons, unless otherwise required by law.
- Refunds & Disputes: All services rendered by SquareNet are non-refundable. This includes,
but is not limited to: setup fees, one time fees, monthly service fees, upgrade fees, additional service fees, administrative
fees, and late fees. Customers seeking to resolve billing errors are instructed to open an accounting ticket inside the Customer
portal located at http://manage.squarenetsolutions.com. Customer agrees not to chargeback any credit card payments for services
rendered. A chargeback of payment for services rendered will result in an additional charge of $150 and will be subject to
collection by an authorized collection agency. Customer is responsible for any fees and costs (including, but not limited to,
reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs and collection agency fees) incurred by SquareNet in enforcing collection.
- Non-Payment: All payments are due in full on the Anniversary Billing Date. Failure to remit payment
for services on the monthly anniversary date is a violation of the TOS. Failure to remit payment for five (5) consecutive days,
including the Anniversary Billing Date, shall result in a termination of public access to Customer services. Customer will, however,
be permitted access to data and services through the service network. Failure to remit payment for services within seven (7)
consecutive days, including the Anniversary Billing Date, shall result in termination of access to the service network and all
services shall be reclaimed. A late fee of $20 will be incurred for failure to remit payment for services on or before the monthly
Anniversary Billing Date. A $50 reconnect fee will be incurred for failure to remit payment for services after public access has been
disconnected. All Customer data remaining after seven (7) days of non-payment will be destroyed for security and privacy reasons, unless
otherwise required by law.
- Data: SquareNet agrees to use best efforts and commercially reasonable best practices when deploying
services related to data integrity, backup, security, and retention. These services include, but are not limited to: hard drive
storage, raid hard drive arrays, network attached storage, storage area networks, operating system installs, operating system
reloads, customer portal information, and other situations involving customer data. Customer assumes ultimate responsibility
for data integrity, retention, security, backup, and ownership. In the event that SquareNet handles Customer data,
i.e. when replacing hard drives, SquareNet will act in accordance with PCI guidelines to ensure data is securely handled.
- Identity Use: Customer agrees to use the SquareNet logo, SquareNet Solutions information, and related
services in accordance with SquareNet ’s approved marketing guidelines. SquareNet agrees not to
use Customer name, logos, or information without prior written consent of Customer.
- Permitted Use: By accepting the Master Service Agreement, Customer agrees to use SquareNet ’s services
solely for their intended purposes. CUSTOMER SPECIFICALLY AGREES NOT TO TAMPER WITH, MAKE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF, REVERSE COMPILE,
REVERSE ENGINEER AND/OR DISASSEMBLE ANY OF SquareNet Solutions’S SOFTWARE OR FILES. If Customer violates or exceeds the
Permitted Use, SquareNet Solutions reserves the right to immediately terminate Customer’s account and will pursue any
and all legal remedies available.
- Laws: Customer agrees to abide by all local, state, and federal laws pursuant to services delivered in Dallas,
Texas, United States of America. Proper venue for legal remedies shall be Dallas County, Dallas Texas. All contract terms found
herein shall be governed by Texas State Law or the Uniform Commercial Code, whichever may be applicable.
- Indemnification: Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SquareNet Solutions, SquareNet's affiliates,
and each of its respective officers, directors, attorneys, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, demands,
liabilities, obligations, losses, damages, penalties, fines, punitive damages, amounts in interest, expenses and disbursements
of any kind and nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys' fees) brought by a third party under any theory of legal
liability arising out of or related to Customer's content and/or alleged infringement or misappropriation of a third party's
copyright, trade secret, patent, trademark, or other proprietary right.
- Limitation of Liability: Except as described in the SLA, SquareNet shall not be liable to Customer
for harm caused by or related to Customer's services or inability to utilize the services unless caused by gross negligence or
willful misconduct. Neither Party shall be liable to the other for lost profits, direct or indirect, special or incidental,
consequential or punitive, or damages of any kind whether or not they were known or should have been known. Notwithstanding
anything else in this Master Service Agreement, the maximum aggregate liability of SquareNet and any of its employees,
agents or affiliates, under any theory of law shall not exceed the amount paid by the Customer for hosting services for the six
moths prior to the occurrence of the event(s) giving rise to the claim.
- Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising from service or related to this Master Service Agreement or breach therein in excess of $500.00 shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The resulting judgment rendered by a licensed arbitrator may be entered in any court having valid jurisdiction.
- Electronic Signature: Acceptance by Customer of the Master Service Agreement incorporating the Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, Service Level Agreement and Privacy Agreement hereby initiates billable services and is deemed complete by agreement to the terms as described on the online signup form(s) and completion of the ordering process.